New Job

Hey guys!

I'm sure you are wondering where I've been at as I've not made a new post in a few days. I had a lot going on these last few days in preparation of my new job with a local school district. I had a new hire appoint to attend to, I had to do pre-service training at home, I had to look for multiple pairs of jeans which was a very hard and sometimes disappointing task given that I've lost so much weight. Now I'm in between sizes and finding the perfect pair of jeans or any kind of pants is extremely difficult. My first work day was yesterday (Friday), and it was so wonderful! I was extremely impressed by the teachers, management, and how well everyone was willing to answer any questions I might have.  Anyways, I just wanted to make a post to let you all know what has been going on and that I haven't forgotten about you. I've also been working on a few DIY projects these last few days as well so that I have a few ideas to share with you all.

Keep a look out for the upcoming projects!! And don't forget to check out my Pinterest account where you'll find all the links to the pictures that I use in my blog except the pictures that I take myself of my projects or life. 

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.