Morning thoughts..

This morning I was awoken by a pretty horrible dream. One I will not discuss too thoroughly because it involves some personal stuff that I'm not quite ready to share. It took me back to a month ago, and made me feel exactly the way I felt at the time. It's funny how dreams can do that to you, and they change the way you feel. They almost feel completely real and when you are awakened they are not. Yet, I somehow woke up feeling bad, and extremely emotional about it. I most likely feel this way because it relates to something that has recently happened that is hurtful to me and its still fresh and ongoing.

It's hard for me because I'm an emotional person, and I analyze things a lot. I'm probably a little bit of a worrier and over-thinker. It felt like today was going to be a bad day because my dream decided that it was going to tell me subconsciously that I should't trust, but is that what it really means. I don't know I'm not a magical dream interpreter, and even if I was I'm sure there are a thousand other meanings for just the one I had. Now I feel like I'm guarded up and I want to protect myself so I don't ever feel like I did a month ago or even now as I had this dream. The whole point of this post is to one make me feel better by hopefully helping someone understand that its okay to have feelings and two to write about it, even though I'm writing very vaguely about it. We all have struggle days and that's okay because we are human.

1 comment

  1. Dreams can also just be a way of our mind to find a way to let go of something hurtful as well. Its strange how dreams are. Us women tend to be more emotional creatures anyways its just the way we are.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.