Welcome!

I decided to start this blog to show my process in making DIY crafts from YouTube or various blogs. I will also have a vast array of other things such as Infertility, my life, college, weight loss, anxiety & depression, etc. Since my readers might have different interests like I do then I think it would be best to provide options rather than settling on one topic. I'm learning a lot about myself recently in what it means to be independent, creative, and a wife. I'm hoping that my writing and sharing can help someone in some kind of way. 

So without further ado, I'm Brittany! I currently reside in Frisco, TX with my husband, and two lovely cats. I'm a college student working towards my Bachelor's in either Psychology with a minor in Child Development or Bachelor's in Child Development. I'm undecided at the moment as I'm looking into switching universities. I'm sure there are so many other things that I can tell you, but I want to keep that open for future posts. Check out my first craft post where I show you how to update an office whiteboard!

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.