I did it! One of my 2020 goals completed

I finally did it!
I got a car and I got my license all in the span of about 2 weeks. I got a car before my next refresher course with a driving school, and then after that session two days later I took my road test with them and I PASSED IT!!! 😃💁
The next day I went to the DPS office and got my license, FINALLY! I've been driving since then and it has only been a few days. I also went to do my errands yesterday without my husband and some shopping as well. It was so much fun and it has opened up so many opportunities for me for summer work, life, friends, and freedom for me and my husband. I wanted to give this quote to you all today to remind you all that no matter what goal you are trying to complete this year don't ever give up and always believe in yourself because you got this. It took me so long to lose the weight that I've lost so far and to get a car and my license. I have had to get out of my comfort zone with driving more than I ever thought. I have a lot of fear and anxiety associated with driving but one thing that I stick with every single time is I PRAY. I pray that I get to point A and point B, I pray that nothing happens to me on my drive, and I pray that I'm safe, and I'm not distracted by anything and that I am aware of what is around me at all times. This helps me remain calm and gets me in a head space where I feel safe and comforted. I don't go to church and haven't since I was younger. I am a believer that there is a God, and I don't have specific on that just that I do believe and one thing I've learned since I was younger is that any time was feeling afraid or had anxiety I would make sure to pray. It always eased my mind, and sometimes I got lost and sometimes I wouldn't believe because so many bad things happened and have happened to me lately that I always wondered, why me? you know? why would a God of any type want me to feel this much pain or ever endure or go through the things I've gone through? That is another blog story and deep thought writing for another time. For now, I want you all to take this journey of goal completion with me. I have so many other goals to accomplish this year and I hope they all come true.
I told my husband after I got my car and license that maybe God will give us a baby now that he knows I can drive and I'm able to be a stable kind of parent in a way. If it comes true then I know God was listening and watching if so. If not, then I know that it will just take a little bit more than praying to help me and I may need medical help like we tried in the past but in due time there is no rush all I know now is that driving is one thing I don't have to worry about in that regards. Definitely my goal is to get over this plateau I've hit with my weight and work on losing the upper arm fat, gain a little muscle in that area, and lose a little more weight in certain areas. That will become my main focus in the next few months before summer, gotta have summer bod! That is my motivation and believing in myself! Tonight we had our final fast food meal of the next few months, it was the Cheesecake Factory so yummy. Tomorrow starts our 310 shake meal replacements for dinner. I will eat my typical morning breakfast and have my snacks for work. However, I'm not sure how the snacks will pan out and I may have to adjust. Since my work hours are going to change I'll be at work during lunch time so I have to eat my breakfast at 6AM rather than 10:30AM like I was doing before. Now this leaves me with a massive gap between eating and I might have two snacks spread out in the day so I don't get sick. If this doesn't work then I might end up taking a very small lunch to get me through the day. Then for dinner my husband and I will have our 310 shakes and I'll post more about that as we become consistent on it. I've heard good things, and I've tried the chocolate one which is really good. I need more in it though so next weekend we will be trying different recipes with the shake. 
That is all for today and I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 
Don't be hard on yourself and keep believing. 💗


Picture credit: Over app on iPhone and Android.

1 comment

  1. So proud of you sweetie and cheering you on with the rest of your goals for the year

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.