My current TV show obsessions

I have so many TV shows to catch up on currently. I haven't had the time between my part time job, school work, and crafting or blogging to even sit down to catch up on my shows. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving break so that I can do so many crafts for upcoming blog posts, and catch up on all my shows that I can't seem to get to.  Right now I'm watching Riverdale season 4 episode 1 on the CW website as the first episode of the season expires in 3 days and I definitely need to watch it considering season 3 cliffhanger!
If you don't know what Riverdale is about it's basically about a group of teenagers who try to uncover secrets from their classmates death and it kind of reminds me of a murder mystery. Each season has its own murder mystery theme that ties in well throughout the upcoming seasons. I honestly did not think that I would be into this show as much but I watched the first two episodes and I was so hooked on it! I also did not realize until middle of season 2 that Cole Sprouse is one of the main characters but I guess the black hair threw me off 😂
Below is a list of shows that I'm watching
  1. 9-1-1
  2. FBI
  3. The Resident
  4. Teen Mom 2
  5. Chicago Fire
  6. Chicago Med
  7. Chicago PD
  8. Single Parents
  9. Survivor
  10. The Challenge
  11. Riverdale
  12. S.W.A.T
  13. The Good Place
  14. Grey's Anatomy
  15. Law and Order: SVU
  16. Superstore
  17. Legacies
  18. 90 Day Fiance (Multiple spin off series)
I'm looking forward for Station 19 and Good Girls to return. I also have Stumptown, Emergence, and The Mayans on my watch list so this Thanksgiving break is going to be filled with a lot of relaxation and TV binge watching. I am watching Riverdale as I type this and I've had to stop a few times due to my inability to focus and how good this first episode is. I don't want to tell you all much if you haven't seen the other seasons yet so no spoilers here. What TV shows do you like to watch and do we have any TV shows in common? I'll write more about some of my other shows as I watch them if they have a big impact on me. 

1 comment

  1. I couldnt get into Legacies I just dont like the actress playing Hope. I have watched Teen Mom in the past. I really enjoyed Mayans and hope they come back for another season. Yellowstone is really good. Right now my main watches is Dead Files, Psychic Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.