New Planner

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone! A few weekends ago I was at Staples and I found the cutest looking planners EVER! I haven't used a planner in so long as you know from a previous blog post on what I use to plan my college courses. I could never get into a planner and most all planners I used I tried to make it into something I was looking for and it never turned out just right. Until I found this planner at Staples and I had to get it. I'm going to utilize both my power planner app on my computer as well as the actually planner from Staples to see how it works for me.
I love so much about this planner including these amazing stickers that it came with. I also love the features that is included in the planner, so lets have a look at it!

In this first page you have your big picture goals and monthly goals. The monthly goals is like a dry erase board texture which I found odd because all the other planners did not have this feature and they were by the same company as well so I'm not sure if this was a manufacturer issue or what. 

On these pages you will have the calendar years. I thought it was kinda funny to have 2019 in here due to the fact that I don't have any 2019 calendar options within the planner as everything is strictly 2020. 
I loved that you can input celebrations on these two pages. I find this to be super useful if you need help remembering tons of peoples birthdays, special occasions, etc. 
Here we have the 2020 and 2021 Holidays list which I thought was pretty cool because sometimes life can get so busy that we don't have time to google Holidays or we forget about a specific one.
These pages are my ultimate FAVORITE part of the planner. I love the simple sleek look of the planner but I also love a good calligraphy writing so that is one main reason I fell in love with the look.  On the next pages that occurs throughout the entire planner is a really cool thing that I have not seen in planners. The top five lists. This is going to be so useful to me throughout my college courses and help me stay on top of my coursework. I think that it would be a good thing to take this planner with me whenever I go to work so that while I'm on my 15 min break I can take a peek through the top five lists to remind myself of what I need to do on each given day. I could also plan ahead too.

The last part of the planner is a contact list, notes pages, and a what I'm thankful for page that has the white board kind of texture like the beginning pages did. This is a pretty standard ending to a planner so no need for those pictures. Overall, I think that this planner will be of good use at least I hope so because I have always loved planners but could never get into them like I wanted. I'm hoping that because of the top five lists that it will help me feel more "task oriented" than any other planner ever has.
Share your planner and ideas! 









3 comments

  1. Looks like a really good planner and very pretty. Thats why I went to using a notebook because everything I want in a planner just wasnt there but now I have planner peace finally lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to find what you are looking for. Sometimes you gotta just make it yourself. I'm glad I found this one and I hope it works out. If it doesn't I'm going to look up ideas on making my own planner

      Delete
  2. Thats what Im doing my own thing lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.