Scrapbook Haul


Hi everyone!
A few weeks ago I was in JoAnn Fabrics and I found a really good deal on cardstock, project pads, and craft paper. I even found the company called 1 canoe 2 that I love so much. Check out what I got below!

I love these smaller sized card stock options. They make it easy for my scrapbooking journal and even for planners too. Can you see why I'm so in love with the 1 canoe 2 brand? Look at the variety, color, texture of the card stock provided in the smaller version. 

Here I found three card stock packs that I really loved because of the farmhouse style and mix in the third pack pictured above. I am pretty sure I meant to buy 2 of the same pack but I couldn't even remember why I did when I uploaded the pictures 2 weeks ago 😆
Another reason why I love the 1 canoe 2 company so much. Look at these amazing products. First of all the project pad is awesome and I like this idea of a project pad because it would be good for a shadow box idea in the future. It also has a lot of card stock options and stickers inside. Then they also have the card stock/craft style paper and I'm sure I can't tell you enough how much I love it. I used a few of the pieces in the second photo above to hang up on my picture display in the office. 
I also found another really cute project pad that is by a different company. I loved it because of the colors in the paper and the stickers provided. It gave me a lot of inspiration for creating my scrapbook journal which is a different kind of scrapbook I'm doing that the typical scrapbook. 
I'm so happy that I found so many good products at a really good price and even was able to use coupons too! 
Do you like scrapbooking? How do you scrapbook? Share with me your ideas so we can find inspiration from each other 😀



2 comments

  1. Those are some really pretty pads of crafting paper. Cant wait to see the shadow box idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love them! I need to work on my scrapbook journal but I haven't had the time to print out more pictures. I am going to get a shadow box this weekend to see about putting together an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.