Weight Loss Update

Hey everyone! I wanted to give you guys an update on what I've been up to on my weight loss and where I am at.

Starting Weight: 240lbs
Previous Weight: 202.8lbs(10/29/19)
Current Weight: 197lbs 

I am super proud of myself for getting to where I am currently at. I rarely drink soda or junk food anymore. I'll admit though these past few days I've had cheesecake from jack in the box, but I think that ties into my normal monthly cravings so I don't have to worry too much about wanting it consistently. It can be hard sometimes because you want certain things you used to have but you have to hold yourself accountable for it. I told my husband the other day do not let me have cheesecake from jack in the box again its 300 calories and It has a lot of sugar and carbs. I told him to hold me accountable for it and the next day I was there saying I want a cheesecake! 😄 I realized that he can't hold me accountable because that is up to me. The only way I got to where I am today is because I set boundaries with myself and I had to dig deep into myself to find out why I need these things to feel better. Sometimes we might even need a health scare to really make us think about those things. Anyways, I wanted to share with you guys what I usually make for my breakfast because it fills me up and its so yummy!

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Toast, and Honey Vanilla Yogurt


The way I make my scrambled eggs is with 2 eggs, 2 tbsp of milk with a tiny extra splash of milk, Salt, Pepper. Once I cook my eggs I like to put them into a to-go container top with cheese and add the lid while I make the toast. (I like my eggs not dry I hate dry eggs so this eliminates that issue.) Once my toast is ready I add butter and get my Greek Gods honey vanilla probiotic yogurt in a container. I don't measure it out exactly which I should, but I usually use a spoon to measure out 2-3 scoops of the yogurt and its not that much. My breakfast is complete! Its so delicious! 

I'm starting to switch up my breakfast ideas a little bit that way I have more of a variety. Once I try those recipes or gather my ideas I'll share them with you!





1 comment

  1. Im proud of you and Joe is the same way he cant hold me accountable either and you're right its truly up to us do so. The breakfast sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.