Busy Bee Type of Week

Happy Wednesday! 
It is almost the end of the week and I am so ready for the weekend. I've been so busy this week with final assignments in my college courses. Not only that I worked a 9 1/2 hour shift on Monday and Tuesday at work. I'm finally feeling the exhaustion today as I woke up with a headache. I hoped I'd feel better throughout the day but I got another headache in the afternoon. Luckily I've been seeing a medical massage person for my dislocated jaw for the last few months, and he also sees me for my neck or shoulders. Since other parts of my body compensates for my pain it generates towards my neck or shoulders sometimes. I ended up taking more Tylenol afterwards since it still didn't really 100% go away.. I hate lingering headaches/migraines. 

Today was also the first day I had to take Lyft to work since my husband got a new job and it is about 20-30 minutes from our apartment. I don't drive yet and we only have one car at the moment. I did obtain a permit when I was like 22 but I had no way to actually practice nor take the test so I never did anything about it afterwards. Since I will have an opportunity to purchase my first vehicle next year then I am going to start driving, practicing, and then take the test. I might even go ahead and take a on the road refresher course to be safe. So this week has been a very busy week. I'm also trying to correlate in some of my blogging more throughout the week so be on the lookout for some random posts or DIY stuff.

What have you all been up to this week?

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.