Spa Night

Hi ya'll!
My 2 week break from work has begun. I don't go back to work until January 6th which is so nice and definitely much needed. With all the stress I've been having due to my final exam week, life in general, and relationship issues I've needed time to relax. This break also gives me the opportunity to reflect on myself and how to improve in the future on different issues. Tonight I decided to have a spa night at home for myself. I went out to get a clay mask, but unfortunately picked up something completely different so my spa night is mainly going to consist of a shower fizz aromatherapy that I received as a gift from a parent at work, a stress relief body wash, a new face wash and moisturizing lotion, and shaving. I think reducing stress in the way of taking care of ourselves can really help open our perspectives into any other stressors going on. If our bodies or ourselves are taken care of then we can eliminate that as a stress. I also made sure to turn off all lights but one small dim light in the living area and turned on the small Christmas tree lights. I got my fuzzy warm blanket and turned on one of my favorite spotify playlists to just RELAX. I've just laid here so far listening to the music and deleting unwanted pictures from my phone. That is pretty much it and I've never been so relaxed in my life so much that I could fall asleep right here. I was pretty busy at work all last week and I did not have time to post a blog post, but here in a day or so I will be posting at least two so be on the look out for that. 

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my spa night!
What do you do for spa night?

1 comment

  1. Its always nice to pamper ourselves a bit. I will usually do a hot soak, face treatment, watch a movie while I do my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.