Weekend Time!

Hey everyone!
It has been awhile since I've posted. Life has been pretty busy for me especially because I've had finals week all last week and this week. I was also sick with a stomach bug for two days last week. Luckily it started on Sunday so I only had to miss one day of work this past week. Some things that I've been trying to work on this past week is stress and conflict. Sometimes in my work I come across conflict more so when you are working with multiple people in a room. A lot of the time you may have to bite your tongue and in my position it is not my place because I'm only an assistant. Who am I to tell someone else how to do their job? Especially if they have been told countless times. I've struggled with conflict in my work a lot of times and I've been stressed from this so I try not to bring it home to bother me, and I try to focus on how I can be better and if it continues to persist how can I approach this in a kind way.

Another thing is that daily life stressors can add on to it and I've been trying to focus on taking care of myself. I am making sure to take time for myself because if I become too stressed out I struggle. In the midst of all the stress we forget to take care of ourselves and we forget about the other people in our lives. Since my finals week for my courses is over now and I just have one more final exam to complete tonight. My goal this weekend is to reconnect with my husband because sometimes even if we don't realize it we forget to connect with our loved ones. I have two free events coming up on Sunday that I'm so excited for us to go to. They are little market Christmas themed and you can buy stuff from different shops. I think it will be really fun and we will enjoy ourselves. I'm hoping to get pictures so that I can add these to my scrapbook journal. We will also make sure to have time for ourselves and to take a breath for a few minutes or hours. Life might get the best of us but as long as we slow down sometimes to reconnect with others or ourselves I think it can help lessen our stress. 
I'm going to list below a few projects I have coming up or posts that I want to make so that you all can be prepared for what is to come. You might also be on the look out with the list for certain posts you enjoy reading!
  • DIY Office Decor Part 2
  • DIY "Man Cave" Office Decor Part 3
  • How I organize recipes from online
  • Scrapbook Journal Part 2
  • Christmas Market Events
  • What books I'm currently reading
  • TV Show Discussion: Mayans M.C.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm off to take my final test this semester, YAY! 

1 comment

  1. Stress has been a huge thing for me and two of the things that have helped me is actually taking a couple of minutes to take deep breaths, and remind myself that most of the things I am stressing over dont have anything directly to do with me or pointed at me. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend and would love to see some pics of the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.