Christmas Market Events


 Hey everyone! 
I wanted to post about the Christmas events we went to before the year goes further on and it doesn't make sense to post about Christmas related stuff. I found two free events in the local area of Plano, TX on Facebook events. The first event was advertised as a Christmas Village Market place in the Legacy West shopping area. We took a lyft to the event due to the traffic of driving there and parking. Once we arrived it was set up not like we imagined based on the pictures advertised on Facebook. I thought it would look like a Christmas village but it was just a bunch of pop up tents. It was extremely packed and a lot of people standing around so my husband and I couldn't exactly walk side by side. There were not a lot of shops as it advertised on Facebook as well. I was pretty disappointed with the advertising of the event and not Christmas themed at all. However, I did find a few cute shirts that I got one called Cat Lady, Wildflower, and Meowy Christmas. I also went to the Words for  Season booth to get a temporary word tattoo so that was pretty fun for me. It was definitely a quick trip and event for us though since there wasn't much else to do. Check it out in the pictures below.



 Since the first event was short lived we decided to head to the other event going on in downtown Plano area. It was definitely much more festive than the other event. There was a lady outside one store passing out free hot apple cider and the restaurant Better than Sex passing out samples of some of the desserts from the shop. There was also a big speaker out that was playing Christmas themed music and a bunch of pop up cardboard things that point you in the direction to certain areas like Grinch themed stuff. We did not go to the Grinch theme stuff as that was more for the children than for adults at least for me it is. We also found a really cool mural on the wall of Georgia's Farmers Market. Check it out below.




 
 I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. I love exploring new places and being able to share them with people and experience new things. So despite the first event not being what it was I got the chance to adventure in the local area. 
💗


1 comment

Powered by Blogger.