New week

Hey everyone!

I'm trying to get into a routine of making a blog post every Wednesday and Sunday. My goal is to blog at least once to two times on those specific days so that I can be consistent in my content and following groups. I also think that it will be good for me once my courses resume next week. I'm a little late for this first week trying it out but better late than never. Later I'll be posting about my 1canoe2 planner setup for January. It will be detailing my monthly spread and later in the month I will be updating you all with how I plan out my course work and otherwise in the weekly spreads. I've been waiting SO patiently to use this cute new planner that I reviewed in a previous blog post. I started actually practicing driving and I've been doing it since Friday. I already took lessons a long time ago but things happened. I have a refresher course set up for this Saturday and hopefully after that or another refresher I will be able to take the road test and be on my way to my first goal of the year. DRIVING and a CAR!! 😊 
I hope everyone has a great first week of the new year! 

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.