Monthly Planner Setup: January 2020

Good evening!

This is my monthly planner spread for January. I made sure to make two consistent days during the week to write one to two blog posts on those specific days. I made sure to add in each week a designated day for self-care. I obviously blocked out some appointments due to privacy but you can kind of see the picture there with that. I also included a reminder for how I wanted to post my blogs on those days and made sure to add in two specific days for a date night. Once my courses begin on the 13th then every Monday/Tuesday (dependent upon due dates) will be discussion posts due for all my courses. Most of the courses I've taken in the past the discussions are due later on Sunday with responses due the same day as well. However, this last semester I got into a routine of doing discussions for one class on Tuesday (was the only course that had discussions) and so I wanted to keep that routine going for this semester. It will definitely depend on the due dates as I've had professors in the past want you to write the discussion by Wednesday and respond by Friday. Either way I am sure I will be able to make it work in order to keep my discussions due on the specific day unless due dates determine that for me. 

I really like to prepare for the weekend and not have so much on my plate. Especially if the discussions are due on Sunday it is better for me to complete them prior to that Sunday and be able to respond to my classmates. Another thing I added off to the side is a heart to do list with things that I need to buy. ( Already got them! ✔) Once my classes begin I will be able to write the due dates for everything on the monthly spread and then go more in depth in the weekly spread. I will show you guys later on this month what the weekly spread will look like for me and how I planned out the rest of the month as well. I am really hoping that this planner works for me as I've had issues in the past and it seemed like the digital planner power planner helped me 100 times more than anything I've ever used. I am going to utilize this as well as the power planner (it opens up on my computer as soon as I turn my computer on since I don't exit off the app it does this) I want to use this as an option too because I absolutely don't want to miss something if for some reason I don't look at my planner one day. 
Share your planner in the comments below!

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.